Name: Agha Syed Yasir Ali Shah
Designation: Electrical Associate Engineer and writes on Humanity
Age: 23
Education: DAE
Contact Info: 0092-3102333556
Email: yasirpk404@gmail.com
Dear Reader,
I Agha Syed Yasir Ali Shah would like to introduce my self to you. I paid 2 years in a telecom industry then after i was job less and still i am surviving and atlast i wanted to write for the humanity to the readers. the purpose of my lecture which i am going to writes only for the sake of humanity because this is my livelihood.
So i m requesting you to pay my lectures if you like and also request you to be a good human and you can share my lectures on face book, twitter and other advertising site to support humanity.

Name: Anjum Ibrahim
Designation: Freelance Writer
Education: MBA from London
Age:35
Contact Info:0092-3072613464
Email:anjumopmg@gmail.com
Dear Readers,
I Anjum Ibrahim want to introduce my self as a freelance writer for the humanity. It before i worked in one of the reputed organization cotton & cotton as an operation Manager for 3 years. I left the job and started teaching because i love that profession and wanted not only do the service for the people also earn the money to full my family needs. I am supporting the above mentioned writer Mr. Agha Syed Yasir Ali Shah and being a freelance writer translating his lectures and willing to publish for the public review all arround the world.
If you want to support me regarding this poem as i am writng the
poems for earnings point of view because that is my only resource for the
survival. If you want any poem related any topic then you may email me to
anjumopmg@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment